Bollywood Acress Priyanka Chopra



« Home | CAREER » | FILMOGRAPHY » | AWARDS AND NOMINATIONS » | BOLLYWOOD »

PROFILE

Priyanka Chopra was born on 18th July 1982 to the family of Capt. Dr. Ashok Chopra & Dr. Madhu Chopra.
Birthday: 18 July 1982
Zodiac: Cancer
Place of Birth: Jamshedpur, Bihar-India
Pet name: Sunshine and Mimi
Height: 5'7 1/2"
Stats: 35-24-34
Weight: 53 Kgs
SCHOOLING :
She started her Education from La Martiniere Girls College in Lucknow as a resident student; A short stay at Maria Goretti College in Bareilly prepared her for further studies in the USA.

HOBBIES :
Singing & Writing poetry has been her all times favourite

AMBITIONS :
She intends taking up a social cause closest to her heart.

Hi Jaan ,

I am kirti patel.

i love so much.

you are always in my mind.

I am mad about you.

I am thinking only about you.

you are my aim.

pls marry me plsssssssssssss.

pls reply.

Hi Mimi,

I am very fill Proud when see smile on your face...
when you simle looking very godges...

Excellent Blog

Also visit Priyanka Chopra at:

http://www.priyankachopra.co.in

Get bollywood latest news, updates regarding movies, upcoming movies also you can download hot wallpapers of actress and actors, ringtones, videos and keep yourself updated with latest bollywood gossips.

HEY EVERYONE DO VISIT DIZZ ...

http://bux4ad.com/_54394954.htm

Post a Comment



Archives